The Ocean Freight Services You Need To Be Competitive
Importers and exporters have relied on Tical Shipping for 20 years to provide top-notch ocean freight services. As a licensed NVOCC, we can take full responsibility for your ocean cargo, consolidate small shipments for greater economy, and support your just-in-time manufacturing schedules.
Tical Shipping offers a full range of ocean transportation services, including:
- Full container loads (FCL) and less than container load (LCL) shipment
- Dry container, 20ft, 40ft and 40ft HC, reefer container, open top, flat-rack containers
- A wide choice of time-definite transits, routes, carriers, and pricing with daily and weekly sailings
- Port-to-port and door-to-door deliveries
- Worldwide consolidation and de-consolidation ocean shipping
- Full document and contract management
- Intermodal shipping and warehousing arrangements
As Your Freight Forwarder, We Can Get The Best Ocean Freight Rates
So why not work directly with an ocean freight carrier? That is a good question, but the answer may surprise you… it is more cost effective to work with us as your freight forwarder than to ship your cargo yourself.
- Prices fluctuate daily among individual shipping lines. We are always current with the latest rates, so we can negotiate more effectively.
- As a freight forwarder/NVOCC we have established relationships and preferred rates with leading carriers, but we can also do open bids in the market.
- We know the routes, the schedules, the capacities, the ports, and the demand. There is really no way for you to keep up to date with these factors unless you are in the freight forwarding business yourself.
Tical gives you the benefit of exclusive contract rates with major shipping lines. We makes sure you get the best value for your money along with the flexibility and reliability you require. By working with Tical, you always get the best service at the best price. Just ask our existing customers, most of whom have been with us for more than a decade.
Located Just Minutes from the PortMiami and Port Everglades
We are located at the heart of Miami and can oversee ocean shipments into and from South Florida with ease. Most of the world’s largest container shipping companies operate or have ports of call at PortMiami, which handles more than 900,000 TEUs per year. PortMiami continues to aggressively upgrade its facilities and now has new Super-post Panamax gantry cranes, new on-dock rail service, and a new tunnel which provides a direct link between the port and interstate trucking routes. PortMiami offers shippers:
- Almost daily routes to Latin America, Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean
- Weekly coverage of New York, Antwerp, Shanghai, Hong Kong and other significant ports in Europe and Asia
- Ask us for an updated shipping lines and schedule
Weekly Freight Consolidation Services from Miami to Anywhere in the World
We offer weekly consolidation of smaller shipments for arrival anywhere in the world through a global network of affiliated agents.
- While ocean freight takes longer than air freight, it is economical for both large and small shipments.
- We can take care of the end-to-end logistics process, including transporting goods by rail or truck to the port, loading of container ships, offloading at the destination port, customs clearance, and intermodal shipment to the final destination.
Convenient and Fast Shipping of Perishables from Latin America and the Caribbean to the U.S.
Tical can help Latin American food exporters take advantage of the shorter shipping times and extended shelf life for perishables by shipping into the Port of Miami. We’ll ship your agricultural products by refrigerated container (reefer) into PortMiami, which is a one-stop port with more USDA inspectors than any other port in the nation. We can then arrange for trucking and unloading at any destination in the U.S. and Canada within days.