Tical Shipping Provides Alongside-Ship Delivery To Cruise Line Vessels Anywhere In The World
Tical Shipping specializes in providing 360° solutions for the cruise line industry. We are an agile and reliable logistics team with more than 20 years of experience serving the needs of the world’s top cruise lines, including food and beverage (F&B), hotel, and technical supplies.
We are available 24/7 to meet “stop ship” emergencies and critical deliveries during short itinerary windows.
Our Miami Location Facilitates Reliable Supply Chain Deliveries to Support Your Onboard Operations
If your cruise line is headquartered in Miami, we’re just minutes from your warehouses. We can pickup and deliver provisions with a single phone call. Our Miami location also allows us to access multiple freight transport options for best-price and best-time delivery to both large and underserved loading ports. Your customer satisfaction is our priority, but we also know transportation costs matter to your bottom line.
- We are available 24/7 to meet your delivery needs
- We handle warehousing and distribution of all provisions for cruise ships of all sizes at any port worldwide, during short itinerary windows
- We are full-service freight forwarders and customs brokers who can fulfill the needs of your entire supply chain, including concessionaires
- We provide hand-carried, ship-to-ship pickups and deliveries, and ship delivery and pier coordination
- We can handle “stop ship” emergencies requiring the delivery of medical or other supplies
- We provide end-to-end logistics with warehousing, bonded handling, packing and unpacking, and distribution
- We do reverse logistics for vessel offloads
- We expedite delivery by knowing and complying with local regulations and Homeland Security procedures that impact the movement of items on and off ships, and providing certificates of compliance
- We provide value-added services, such as PO management, inventory tracking, insurance, and even crew mail collection and distribution
- Tical Shipping provides end-to-end logistics for all type of dry and temperature-controlled cargo, including bonded, frozen/refrigerated, high-value, pick-pack, and sensitive cargo
We pack frozen foodstuffs in E, EH, and D containers with insulation and dry ice, which will keep cargo frozen for up to four days: